Monday, January 23, 2012

Football, Flags and Racing

Seems our daily life would not be complete without the mentioning of one of the above. Cole lives football, Dakota wouldn't ever breath without a flag and well the rest of us Live for racing. Ray has been working on both Tobias' engine (yes two) and a new engine is almost complete for me. It's going to be a very busy summer racing, but I am so ready to get back into a seat and throw some dirt.
As we watched the playoffs last night for the super bowl, Ray commented on how it will be a while before we get to enjoy a game after the super bowl. Cole will start training again in July, so watch out, time will fly!
Dakota has been competing with her team to go back to state in two categories this year. I would so love for her to have the opportunity to go back to back for state titles in the same category, but with another team. Her team this year is the best. No Drama! Five of the funniest girls you would ever meet. She's got a couple great coaches that I love. Two more competitions, to qualify, so I hope they can!
Tobias is learning to read soooo much! I taught him our phone number the other day. And he found it so funny that even my cell number reflects back to racing. Only the rest of Jan and then two months before the summer tracks open up. Trying not to wish life away as it has a tendency to fly right on by any way. But ohhhh, how I'd love to hear some robins chirping right now........ Soon

No comments:

Post a Comment