Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Giving it all over to God

I am trying to remember to hand all my problems over to God. Seems there is always issues at hand. This person holding out their hand for money, this bill collector wanting money and it never ends. And of course with the fear of everyone around you being constantly sick. I've never seen a flu outbreak quite like this ever. Coleton has had it in our home and I'm hoping the rest of us get to skip it. We are stressing over a proposed trip we planned to make to VA to see Ray's family over Thanksgiving. But with the loss of child support which we haven't had since Aug. it's really put a damper on any extra money at all. I don't understand why the ex stopped paying child support. I do know he had a job change, but it should never have taken this long to start collecting again. The state has told me he lied to them about not working. So whatever his plans where to stop, we say thanks alot. I could go on and on about his flakyness, in and out of the kids lives, but I won't. Just trying to list some things I need to keep handing over to God. I've always handed things over to God before and they get done. Just seems this one is taking longer to be. I'm sure God has a plan and our best interest at heart. It's tough learning to be patient. I'm trying though, really. Here is a great bible verse that I need to print and read daily, maybe even hourly right now.

Philippians 4:6-7 Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. (NIV)

No comments:

Post a Comment